Conference Special Nusfjord
Welcome to Nusfjord - one of the oldest and best preserved fishing villages with long traditions of the Lofoten Fishery. Historic buildings form an idyllic setting for our meeting and conference services.
Distinctive meeting rooms with exposed wooden structures and exhibits from Nusfjord heyday. Karoline Restaurant offers a menu with local seafood specialties.
Welcome to the conference and to the experiences of Lofoten history!
- Accommodation in traditional rorbu cabins with private bedrooms and shared shower / toilet / living room.
- Guided tour of the fishing village, with a presentation of local history.
- A visit at Lofotr Viking Museum, where the chieftain gives a Viking banquet in the best tradition of all that Lofotr offers.
- Good food in the historic surroundings of a fishing village, and an evening in the outdoor hot tub.
- A fishing trip on board the fishing vessel "Elltor" and mountain walks in beautiful surroundings.
- Bus transport from / to the airport in Leknes or Hurtigruten pier in Stamsund.
Perfect for groups 20-80 people!
For more information and reservation.
Banquet at Borg
At Borg is the greatest chieftain seat being found from the Viking Age. The 83 meter reconstructed longhouse is located close to the original site and the evidence of a powerful Viking chieftain. The chieftain's house is richly decorated and has an impressive architecture, magnificent view and history.
The dim lighting together with scent of tar and fire creates an exciting atmosphere. The vikings at Borg carry forward the best they have of food and drinks when guests come from far away - like tasty Lofoten lamb and wild boar. Seasoned with local herbs and cooked with great care by the lady of the house - from this meal nobody leaves hungry.
Mead (honey wine) are offered. The chieftain at Borg is very well traveled and happy to share stories from the Lofoten Islands and the outside world with his guests. Song and dance make the banquet complete. Welcome to Lofotr Viking Museum - welcome back 1000 years in time!
Arctic Buss Lofoten offers comfortable transport with long distance coaches. These have toilet, WiFi, three-point seatbelts for all seats and the latest generation of engines with environmentally friendly Euro 5 technology.
PC Connection, DVD, GPS and front camera for display on two monitors on board. Selectable also: Bus transport from the group's home destination or alternative crossing point. We wish you a pleasant trip!