WolfLodge - live among wolves
WolfLodge is built in the middle of one of the large wolf enclosures at Polar Park in Bardu, Northern Norway. POLAR PARK Arctic Wildlife Centre is the world's northernmost animal park. Polar Park is home to Norway's large predators such as bears, wolves, lynx, wolverines and foxes, as well as their prey such as deer, elk, reindeer and musk ox. The WolfLodge is the ideal place for an exclusive stay for two persons or a small group. The price for the overnight events includes dinner, snacks, accomodation, breakfast, guiding through the whole event and a WolfVisit after breakfast. We know of no other place and experience like this in the world!
You reach WolfLodge through a tunnel from the outer fence. It has one double room and five 3-bedrooms of different sizes. On the first floor guests find a large living area with kitchen, large dining table and a living room with comfortable chairs and couches around an open fireplace.
The lodge has large windows at 3 sides - so you see the wolves and the wolves can see you. Windows in the roof make it possible to see the Aurora even better (September - April).
When you stay in the WolfLodge you will be met by your host in the afternoon, you are served a Norwegian dinner, Norwegian snacks, cheeses and fruits as much as you like, a fresh and healthy breakfast and you meet the wolves close up and personal after breakfast.
Your host is around all the time and gives you facts about wolves and other predators and fauna, about the Northern Lights, the region and Norway in general - and of course there are good stories to be told at the dining table and at the fire place.
- The minimum age for enjoying our WolfLodge Experience is 15 years.
- A host will welcome guests and open the door to WolfLodge at 17:00 on the day of arrival. Latest check out time the next day is 12:00.
- Please be aware that the use of alcohol is strictly limited. Please bring only a small bag with you for the night.
- WolfVisit guests must speak Norwegian or English. Minimum age is 18 years and minimum height is 160 cm.
- We reserve the right of admission for participating in the WolfVisit. Guests must be of good health.
- WolfLodge has 2 floors on together 160 sqm.
- WolfLodge has 6 rooms: 1 double room and 5 three-bed rooms with bunk beds.
- Room size varies from 4,5 m2 to 10,5 m2.
- WolfLodge has 1 shower/WC on the ground floor and a restroom on the upper living room floor.
- Typically guests stay for one night. The WolfLodge is a high-end product.
Contact us to make your reservation, and let us show you the Arctic way!
Telephone +47 934 87 009